WhitelistCloud 1.0 beta

Forums WhitelistCloud Support Forum WhitelistCloud Betas WhitelistCloud 1.0 beta

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
    Ircus
    Participant
    none
    Or Whitelist Cloud 1.04 beta, it can be installed together with VoodooShield Pro.
    Best regards.
    Baldrick
    none
    Yes, ircus. They can be installed together. I have both running on all my systems and they play very well together, and complement each other very well…which is precisely as Dan intended.

Regards, Baldrick

Lightning_Brian
    Participant
    US
    Very cool Dan!

Now why haven’t I heard about WhitelistCloud just yet? haha This is really cool!!

Looking forward to trialing it out and giving it a spin. I like the setup already. Even the web version is super cool.

Sincerely,

Brian

Ircus
    Participant
    none

Yes, ircus. They can be installed together. I have both running on all my systems and they play very well together, and complement each other very well…which is precisely as Dan intended.

Regards, Baldrick

Thank you for the answer WhitelistCloud 1.5 beta – works installed

simmerskool
    Participant
    none
    I was away for a few weeks, see Dan mentioned WC 1.04 24oct, but I already have it.  WC must have updated itself, or I might have clicked an update popup but don’t recall as I was knee deep in poop.

But always happy to see WC in white.

/sk

HempOil
    Participant
    CA

simmerskool: I was away for a few weeks, see Dan mentioned WC 1.04 24oct, but I already have it.  WC must have updated itself, or I might have clicked an update popup but don’t recall as I was knee deep in poop.

But always happy to see WC in white.

/sk

Mine auto updated as well. Dan makes  some great pieces of software.

Windows 10 Home 64-bit, version 1909, build 18363.476 (hyper-threading disabled) Comodo Internet Security Premium 12.0.0.6882 HMP.A 3.8.0 Build 853 CTP3 & HMP 3.8.15 b306 (64-bit) VoodooShield 5.50 beta Google Chrome 78.0.3904.108 (Official Build) (64-bit) run in Comodo sandbox
    Dan
    Keymaster
    US
    Sorry to confuse everyone… I was just posting a link to the 1.04 beta so that people could download it if they wanted.  I will probably update it soon, but I am looking at a new feature for VS that I might add soon, so I am not sure which one I am going to work on first.  Thank you guys!
    nogoyoyo
    Participant
    Hi just a bit confused about this product and what it does compared to Voodooshield? Thks
    minhgi
    Participant
    This Whitelist and VS combined actually reduced the false positive on legitimate file that not digitally signed.  Finally using VS full time with Norton or Kaspersky.  Beside command line alert on new script, everything aok.
Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.