What is Security Posture?

Forums VoodooShield Support Forum General VoodooShield Discussions What is Security Posture?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
    gorblimey
    Participant
    none
    Posture:

▸ noun: characteristic way of bearing one’s body
    ▸ noun: a rationalized mental attitude
    ▸ noun: capability in terms of personnel and materiel that affect the capacity to fight a war

So your mental attitude would be a desire and a determination to keep your box, aaaah… “unsullied“.

Thus you need to acquire the most suitable softs which can do the job. But obviously one doesn’t want to over-spend by having too many softs, and duplication of effort is bad strategy: you do need infantry, but you also need artillery and armour (tanks & troop-carriers), maybe also some air-power (think “cloud”).

Understanding the scope of the problem is the first step on the path to true panic. [Florence Ambrose, "Freefall"]
    Dan
    Keymaster
    US
    Click on the blue circle “i” in VS Settings and it will tell you all about it ;).  If you have any other questions about security postures, please let me know!
    kruts
    Participant
    DELETED
    • This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by kruts.
    • This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by kruts.
    kruts
    Participant

gorblimey: Posture:

▸ noun: characteristic way of bearing one’s body
    ▸ noun: a rationalized mental attitude
    ▸ noun: capability in terms of personnel and materiel that affect the capacity to fight a war

So your mental attitude would be a desire and a determination to keep your box, aaaah… “unsullied“.

Thus you need to acquire the most suitable softs which can do the job. But obviously one doesn’t want to over-spend by having too many softs, and duplication of effort is bad strategy: you do need infantry, but you also need artillery and armour (tanks & troop-carriers), maybe also some air-power (think “cloud”).

sorry but I have no idea what you are talking about…lol 🙂

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.