VoodooShield with Eset Internet Security

Forums VoodooShield Support Forum General VoodooShield Discussions VoodooShield with Eset Internet Security

Participant
    Hello. Someone with EIS and VoodooShield? Any conficts? Thanks.
Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
    bubba
    Participant
    I’ve been using them together for a few weeks and haven’t had any issues – so far!
    Alexhousek
    Participant
    I’ve also been using them together for several months and haven’t had any issues.
    poeblightleague
    Participant
    Nice. I will try it. I’m using eset beacuse is very light – 0% cpu usage while browsing and read that VS is very light too. If no conflicts between them its perfect. Thanks.
    simmerskool
    Participant
    none
    FWIW I run eset_nod32_13.0.22.0 with VS & WC for several month, maybe a year+. No issues.  I like eset.
    poeblightleague
    Participant
    TY all. Yesterday tested VS with EIS. No conflicts and low cpu usage – 0-1% while browsing.
    Ssherjj
    Participant
    US
    I have been using ESET and VS for months now and these programs are running smoothly without any issues. It is nice to hear the same from others.
    Webroot® SecureAnywhere® Complete Beta Tester, VoodooShield Beta  VS 6.03 Beta- Glasswire Firewall Elite - Windows 10 Pro Workstation v1909, Alienware 17R4 Webroot SAC Beta on Mac El Capitan, 10.11.6 -Microsoft® Windows Insider MVP - Windows Security
    simmerskool
    Participant
    none

poeblightleague: TY all. Yesterday tested VS with EIS. No conflicts and low cpu usage – 0-1% while browsing.

malwaretips has a forum thread for eset and experienced users post tips on optimizing eset settings.  I used eset several years ago, the stopped for awhile trying other good apps. But came back to eset about a year ago, and the more I use eset and experience how it runs on my windows, the more I appreciate how good and solid it is.  VS seals the deal and Whitelistcloud gives me peace of mind.

Dan
    Keymaster
    US
    Thank you guys, it is great to see you here!
    jerzy6012.50
    Participant
    PL
    It works very well with this soft ESET.
    there’s no issues.
    pkillpeers
    Participant
    PT
    Another +1 for ESET. I decided to combo VS+WFC+NOD32. very good, stable and fast. Loving it
    Baldrick
    Participant
    none
    I concur with all of the above reports…indeed whilst scouting out (as one does once in a while) alternative security application I have found that VS/WFC sits well with all the key ‘big names’…but of all of them other than WRSA the EST/VS/WFC combo is one of the best in terms of how well all elements run togehter/complement each other.

Regards, Baldrick

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.