voodooshield reset registration every reboot

Forums VoodooShield Support Forum General VoodooShield Discussions voodooshield reset registration every reboot

Participant
    Problem as tittle, i must comfirm registration manually everytime.

By the way, my laptop need proxy software to get online in office, which must be started manually after login. Would it cause this problem?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
    Dan
    Keymaster
    US

boxes: Problem as tittle, i must comfirm registration manually everytime.

By the way, my laptop need proxy software to get online in office, which must be started manually after login. Would it cause this problem?

Hi boxes, nice you meet you!  Yeah, it probably is the proxy software.  Can you please send me (support at voodooshield.com) the C:\ProgramData\VoodooShield\DeveloperLog.log file?  There might be a way to fix that quickly.  Also, what proxy software is it?  Thank you!

boxes
    Participant
    I reinstall VS and problem disapear. It seems to be caused by the inappropriate installtion.

Thanks for attention, your software are awosome! But i can’t help but wonder if VS will add memory protection. Memory protection can enhance VS’s ablity aginst exploit.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by boxes.
    boxes
    Participant
    I reinstall VS and problem disapear. It seems to be caused by the inappropriate installtion.

Thanks for attention, your software are awosome! But i can’t help but wonder if VS will add memory protection. Memory protection can enhance VS’s ablity aginst exploit.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.