VoodooShield 5.70

Forums VoodooShield Support Forum VoodooShield Releases VoodooShield 5.70

Keymaster
    US
    Hey Guys, VoodooForums is not working well at all.  It is built on wordpress / bbpress and I have read that these types of issues are typical with bbpress.

So I updated the entire site and started this new topic to see if it is working better.  If not, we will either have to chose another platform, or maybe since most of the development and debugging for VS is finished, we figure out another way to communicate.

BTW, I just checked my PM’s and it seems as though I missed a lot of PM’s the last 5 months, sorry about that.  I always forget to check my PM’s anyway, so it is best to email me at support at voodooshield.com.

Anyway, let’s try this thread and see how it does now that everything is updated.

Thank you guys!

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 313 total)
  • Replies
    VecchioScarpone
    Participant
    AU
    5.90b installed over the top. Running great.

"Today is yesterday's future - Carpe diem"

Krusty
    Participant
    AU

Dan: Hey Guys,

[…]

VS 5.90 beta

Hey Dan,

Clean install x2 and so far so good.

Stay safe and healthy.  😉

Cheers!

hayc59
    Participant
    US
    thank you Dan!!
    A Friend Is Someone Who Reaches For Your Hand, But Touches Your Heart
    Dan
    Keymaster
    US
    Very cool, thank you guys, we should have another version in a day or so… getting close ;).  I just have to figure out bellgamin’s issue and do a couple of other things.
    Dan
    Keymaster
    US
    Hey guys, here is 5.91, so 6.0 is pretty much finished, except I am also going to make some pretty serious changes to the Web Apps… I think it will be super cool, but it might take a little while.

VS 5.91 beta
    https://voodooshield.com/Download/InstallVoodooShield591beta.exe
    SHA-256: 8f8fe51bd5bd5d767dd012aaa786b0d1f70d3c152840066d442ea5fdc67f98e2

Have a great weekend, thank you!

Triple Helix
    Participant
    CA
    Installed and running well!

Have a great weekend Dan!

Cheers,

TH

Microsoft® Windows Insider MVP - Windows Security - VoodooShield Pro - Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete - Glasswire Elite
    Jasper The Rasper
    Participant
    GB
    Thank you Dan.

Webroot® SecureAnywhere® Complete Beta Tester v9.0.27.55 - VoodooShield v5.78 Beta - Glasswire Firewall Elite  - Microsoft Windows Insider MVP
    Ssherjj
    Participant
    US
    Thank you Dan! Installed over top and so far it is running great! 🙂
    Webroot® SecureAnywhere® Complete Beta Tester, VoodooShield Beta  VS 6.03 Beta- Glasswire Firewall Elite - Windows 10 Pro Workstation v1909, Alienware 17R4 Webroot SAC Beta on Mac El Capitan, 10.11.6 -Microsoft® Windows Insider MVP - Windows Security
    Baldrick
    Participant
    none
    Hi Dan

Installed over the top and whilst it has not resolved the minor issue with schtasks & conhost FPs (not that I expected it too, BTW), it seems to be working great…nice & smooth as ever, from upgrade to execution.

Have a great rest of weekend.

Regards, Baldrick

Baldrick
    Participant
    none
    Hi Dan (Again)

On the topic of the forum…well, I have not experienced any issues regarding it and its use. But given that for me whatever you have done to it has not changed anything, all I can say at this juncture is that for those not experiencing issues the changes have not caused any issues.

Lets hope that for those that have experienced issues what you have done has made a difference in the right direction.

Regards, Baldrick

Dan
    Keymaster
    US

Baldrick: Hi Dan

Installed over the top and whilst it has not resolved the minor issue with schtasks & conhost FPs (not that I expected it too, BTW), it seems to be working great…nice & smooth as ever, from upgrade to execution.

Have a great rest of weekend.

Regards, Baldrick

Hey Baldrick, thank you for letting me know… can you please give me a little more info and I will take a look at the issue?

This should be the final version before the Web Apps changes, so please let me know if something is not just right, thank you guys!

VS 5.92 beta
    https://voodooshield.com/Download/InstallVoodooShield592beta.exe
    SHA-256: 217e9ffd19e4c50300619e27e3ed3b77cc2790b8d38b3865724d3eac7f3bad0d

Baldrick
    Participant
    none
    Hi Dan

Thanks…will do.

Regards, Baldrick

Mr.GumP
    Participant
    none
    VS 5.92 beta working great
    Ssherjj
    Participant
    US
    Hi Dan! VS 5.92 beta working great here!
    Webroot® SecureAnywhere® Complete Beta Tester, VoodooShield Beta  VS 6.03 Beta- Glasswire Firewall Elite - Windows 10 Pro Workstation v1909, Alienware 17R4 Webroot SAC Beta on Mac El Capitan, 10.11.6 -Microsoft® Windows Insider MVP - Windows Security
    Mr.GumP
    Participant
    none
    What is the process by which an item is eventually whitlisted server side? I have two items after Windows 2004 update that are still flagged. Thanks!

wab.exe

wordpad.exe

VT says they are both Kosher…

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by Mr.GumP.
Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 313 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.