VoodooShield 5.70

Forums VoodooShield Support Forum VoodooShield Releases VoodooShield 5.70

Keymaster
    US
    Hey Guys, VoodooForums is not working well at all.  It is built on wordpress / bbpress and I have read that these types of issues are typical with bbpress.

So I updated the entire site and started this new topic to see if it is working better.  If not, we will either have to chose another platform, or maybe since most of the development and debugging for VS is finished, we figure out another way to communicate.

BTW, I just checked my PM’s and it seems as though I missed a lot of PM’s the last 5 months, sorry about that.  I always forget to check my PM’s anyway, so it is best to email me at support at voodooshield.com.

Anyway, let’s try this thread and see how it does now that everything is updated.

Thank you guys!

Viewing 15 replies - 286 through 300 (of 309 total)
  • Replies
    Tarnak
    Participant
    After a reboot, still something is wrong:

P.S.  Compare the Last Snapshot scan times of the screenshots, both are the same time, but different duration. Seem odd?????

P.P.S Just noticed that I can’t drag and drop the VS GUI in this Whitelist mode.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by Tarnak.
    Jasper The Rasper
    Participant
    GB
    Thank you Dan.
    It installed great and I will get back to you if I come across any issues.
    Webroot® SecureAnywhere® Complete Beta Tester v9.0.27.55 - VoodooShield v5.78 Beta - Glasswire Firewall Elite  - Microsoft Windows Insider MVP
    Baldrick
    Participant
    none

Tarnak: After a reboot, still something is wrong:

P.S.  Compare the Last Snapshot scan times of the screenshots, both are the same time, but different duration. Seem odd?????

P.P.S Just noticed that I can’t drag and drop the VS GUI in this Whitelist mode.

Must be related to your system Mr T. Am seeing very normal CPU & RAM usage on my system.

But will recheck just in case.

Cheers, Baldrick

Geri123
    Participant
    none
    Hi Dan may I ask why War-64 is labled as unsave and not only suspicous (which I think it was before)? Only because the signature is outdated or is there another reason for it?
    Attachments:
    HempOil
    Participant
    CA
    v6.06a running just fine on my machine.
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit, version 1909, build 18363.1198 (hyper-threading disabled). Comodo Firewall 12.2.2.7036. Microsoft Defender Antivirus. HMP.A 3.8.6 Build 875 & HMP 3.8.20 b314 (64-bit). VoodooShield 6.06a. Google Chrome 86.0.4240.198 (Official Build) (64-bit) run in Comodo sandbox.  
    Tarnak
    Participant
    As I have mentioned recently, I have been having problems with resources used by VS.

Since, I can’t get any resolution, I have decided to uninstall VS for the time being.

Attachments:
    Dan
    Keymaster
    US

Tarnak: As I have mentioned recently, I have been having problems with resources used by VS.

Since, I can’t get any resolution, I have decided to uninstall VS for the time being.

The version I am posting below might fix the issue.  It could also be that you might be running too many realtime security products on your machine and they sometimes conflict with each other.

Dan
    Keymaster
    US
    Hey guys, here is 6.06b.  Just a few small bug fixes.

VS 6.06b
    https://voodooshield.com/Download/InstallVoodooShield606b.exe
    SHA-256: a1df08121a0beb6309af6994e122f07a0d55a1ea70470c71bb2cb068ba179251

BTW, since we are almost finished working out all of the last few bugs in VS 6.0, and since that is the only thing we discuss on this forum, I was thinking we might want to close the forum and if you guys have any issues, you can just email me directly?  What do you guys think?  Thank you!

Krusty
    Participant
    AU
    Dan,

I would hope the forum doesn’t close as I suspect there may be more betas at some point in the future and we would have no platform to see releases or discuss issues, but if it is costing $s I can completely understand.

Just my thoughts.

Cheers!

Gandalf
    Participant
    NL
    Hi Dan,

I agree 100% with Krusty.

Discussion here can have value not found in individual emails.

Keep up the great work!

VecchioScarpone
    Participant
    AU
    + 1 on Krusty and Gandalf posts.

"Today is yesterday's future - Carpe diem"

Triple Helix
    Participant
    CA
    I agree don’t close the Forum Dan! We all know there are issues with the forum software but that’s fine IMO.

Daniel

Microsoft® Windows Insider MVP - Windows Security - VoodooShield Pro - Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete - Glasswire Elite
    Alexhousek
    Participant
    Ditto what everyone else has said about the forum.
    Mr.GumP
    Participant
    none
    6.06b working great.

please don’t close the forums my dude!

smf61
    Participant
    I’m OK with the forum going.  Only a few people use it and it must cost money and time to maintain as well as the issues it seems to have.  Surely setting up a free discussion alternative such as  IRC or Discord would be more cost effective for what the few users need?
Viewing 15 replies - 286 through 300 (of 309 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.