VoodooShield 5.70

Forums VoodooShield Support Forum VoodooShield Releases VoodooShield 5.70

Keymaster
    US
    Hey Guys, VoodooForums is not working well at all.  It is built on wordpress / bbpress and I have read that these types of issues are typical with bbpress.

So I updated the entire site and started this new topic to see if it is working better.  If not, we will either have to chose another platform, or maybe since most of the development and debugging for VS is finished, we figure out another way to communicate.

BTW, I just checked my PM’s and it seems as though I missed a lot of PM’s the last 5 months, sorry about that.  I always forget to check my PM’s anyway, so it is best to email me at support at voodooshield.com.

Anyway, let’s try this thread and see how it does now that everything is updated.

Thank you guys!

Viewing 15 replies - 136 through 150 (of 171 total)
  • Replies
    Triple Helix
    Participant
    CA
    Bug!
    Attachments:
    Microsoft® Windows Insider MVP - Windows Security - VoodooShield Pro - Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete - Glasswire Elite
    Tarnak
    Participant

Triple Helix: Bug!

blankety blank ? 😉

Triple Helix
    Participant
    CA
    No, click on the picture!
    Microsoft® Windows Insider MVP - Windows Security - VoodooShield Pro - Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete - Glasswire Elite
    Tarnak
    Participant
    @Triple Helix

I did and just a whole lot of dark blank.

Triple Helix
    Participant
    CA
    VecchioScarpone
    Participant
    AU
    @Triple Helix, nice catch…

"Today is yesterday's future - Carpe diem"

Tarnak
    Participant
    Geez, the forum software is temperamental.   I just tried the “Quote” function, and now it doesn’t work, again.  I give up!

P.S. Just venting my spleen. 😉

Triple Helix
    Participant
    CA

Tarnak: Geez, the forum software is temperamental.   I just tried the “Quote” function, and now it doesn’t work, again.  I give up!

P.S. Just venting my spleen. 😉

Test!

Dan
    Keymaster
    US
    Hey guys, okay, this really should be the final version before the public release ;).  But if you find anything please let me know, thank you guys!

VS 5.98e beta
    https://voodooshield.com/Download/InstallVoodooShield598ebeta.exe
    SHA-256: 0cc8badd0e8cd215bc58e190cd4a37ad6c488a6fae8cc6d09f616a1338d2c0ea

Jasper The Rasper
    Participant
    GB
    Thank you Dan, it installed perfectly, I will get back to you if I find anything which is not right.
    Webroot® SecureAnywhere® Complete Beta Tester v9.0.27.55 - VoodooShield v5.78 Beta - Glasswire Firewall Elite  - Microsoft Windows Insider MVP
    Triple Helix
    Participant
    CA
    Installed and working well so far Dano!
    smf61
    Participant
    I can repeatedly crash the newest (d) beta by:

Right click in explorer on known “not safe” file and do a scan.  Select “allow false positive” in popup and confirm.  Then wait and in about 10 seconds the popup will reappear and VS will be non-responding.

Hope this is enough

Baldrick
    Participant
    none
    Whilst the install was its usual smooth self I am seeing something of what smf61 is reporting but in this case the same happens even on requesting a context menu scan whether or not there is an option to report a false positive or not.

Will check some more and will try with some other types of files.

Dan
    Keymaster
    US
    Another very interesting bug, thank you guys for finding it!!!  I am working on it now ;).
    Baldrick
    Participant
    none

Dan: Another very interesting bug, thank you guys for finding it!!!  I am working on it now ;).

Awesome, Dan…but do remember to have some down time/sleep…;o)

Viewing 15 replies - 136 through 150 (of 171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.