VoodooShield 5.70

Forums VoodooShield Support Forum VoodooShield Releases VoodooShield 5.70

Keymaster
    US
    Hey Guys, VoodooForums is not working well at all.  It is built on wordpress / bbpress and I have read that these types of issues are typical with bbpress.

So I updated the entire site and started this new topic to see if it is working better.  If not, we will either have to chose another platform, or maybe since most of the development and debugging for VS is finished, we figure out another way to communicate.

BTW, I just checked my PM’s and it seems as though I missed a lot of PM’s the last 5 months, sorry about that.  I always forget to check my PM’s anyway, so it is best to email me at support at voodooshield.com.

Anyway, let’s try this thread and see how it does now that everything is updated.

Thank you guys!

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Replies
    hayc59
    Participant
    US
    so far so?? lol
    A Friend Is Someone Who Reaches For Your Hand, But Touches Your Heart
    Dan
    Keymaster
    US
    Hey guys, here is 5.78, I added some extra file insight to command line blocks.

VS 5.78
    https://voodooshield.com/Download/InstallVoodooShield578.exe
    SHA-256: bd84b6649d73bd8ebd2005c2008fb43c5e521d3d424aa17d5c98936195bcb485

I do not think VF’s is running great, so we will probably have to figure out something else.  If anyone has any suggestions, please email me at support at voodooshield.com, thank you!

hayc59
    Participant
    US
    thank you
    VecchioScarpone
    Participant
    AU
    5.78 installed smoothly over the top, thanks.

"Today is yesterday's future"

gon
    Participant
    Hello, Dan. Yes, BBpress can be a pain sometimes. It’s not a forum but what about Discord? It’s like the old IRC but better. You can have different channels and permissions, etc.
    Dan
    Keymaster
    US

gon: Hello, Dan. Yes, BBpress can be a pain sometimes. It’s not a forum but what about Discord? It’s like the old IRC but better. You can have different channels and permissions, etc.

Interesting, thank you for the suggestion, I will check it out!  I have heard a lot about Discord but never have actually tried it.  I was wanting something a little more interactive anyway, so that might be perfect, thanks again!

Triple Helix
    Participant
    CA
    Installed over top and running very well!
    Microsoft® Windows Insider MVP - Windows Security - VoodooShield Pro - Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete - Glasswire Elite
    Krusty
    Participant
    AU
    Hey Dan,

Clean /fresh install of 5.78 x2 machines and looking good here so far.

Great work as always.

Cheers!

GrDukeMalden
    Participant
    US
    Installed 5.78 over the top of 5.77. No issues here.
    |VPN(paid)| VoodooShield(Paid)| ComodoFW(free)| SecureAPlus, Avira Addon(Paid, Pro)|
    Dan
    Keymaster
    US
    Great to hear, thank you guys for letting me know!  I wish we could say the same about VoodooForums ;).
    hayc59
    Participant
    US
    Dan what about good ol SMF?

https://www.simplemachines.org/

Jasper The Rasper
    Participant
    GB
    Thank you Dan.

I have installed 5.78 over the top of 5.77 with no problem at all, I will get back to you if any problems turn up.

Webroot® SecureAnywhere® Complete Beta Tester v9.0.27.55 - VoodooShield v5.78 Beta - Glasswire Firewall Elite  - Microsoft Windows Insider MVP
    Dan
    Keymaster
    US
    Thank you guys!  I see VF is still not working well… it took me 3-4 times to login so I could post, sorry about that.  I think we better figure out a better solution.

Also, I was going to release 5.78 to the public today, but Microsoft has yet another false positive for our installer.  It happens every single time.

One last thing, we have had a request to add HIDS or NIDS capabilities to VS for SMB / Enterprise users. If anyone has any thoughts on SNORT, OSSEC, ect, I would love to hear them.

Have a great weekend, thank you!

Dan
    Keymaster
    US

hayc59: Dan what about good ol SMF?

https://www.simplemachines.org/

Thank you hayc59, that is probably the way to go.  We really do not need anything fancy because most of the development is pretty much finished for now, but I will check into it.

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.