VoodooShield 5.50

Forums VoodooShield Support Forum VoodooShield Releases VoodooShield 5.50

Viewing 15 replies - 796 through 810 (of 952 total)
  • Replies
    oldschool
    Participant
    none
    v.5.63 running fine here on W10 + Windows Defender.
    Stay safe, not paranoid!
    Mr.GumP
    Participant
    none
    what is your email Dan, I will send those logs.
    • This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by Mr.GumP.
    Krusty
    Participant
    AU

Mr.GumP: what is your email Dan, I will send those logs.

[email protected]

Mr.GumP
    Participant
    none
    thank you
    Dan
    Keymaster
    US
    Hey guys, I replied to the emails you guys sent.  Also, we had some issues with the WLC servers being overloaded the last couple of days, so it might have acted a little funny the last couple of days, but we should be good to go now.

Other than that I think we are in great shape!

Thanks again, have a great weekend!

Baldrick
    Participant
    none
    Hi Dan

How are you doing…good to hear from you.

Yup, noticed the fluctuating scan times which seem to have stablised at around 25 secs for me; that is up from an all time best of 8-9 secs…would be good to get back to that but it is no biggie.

Everything else is, from my perspective, looking good.

So have a relaxing weekend.

Respect, Baldrick

VecchioScarpone
    Participant
    AU
    WLC scan keep finding Brave update setup.exe as not safe. Whitelisting it wont help as with each new update WLC flag it as not safe.

"Today is yesterday's future - Carpe diem"

Ssherjj
    Participant
    US
    WLC just keeps on analyzing whenever I reboot the system.  Analyzing never stops…  ‘dismhosthost.exe’ and ‘setup.exe.’

I guess I will need to do a clean install?

• This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by Ssherjj.
    Webroot® SecureAnywhere® Complete Beta Tester, VoodooShield Beta  VS 6.03 Beta- Glasswire Firewall Elite - Windows 10 Pro Workstation v1909, Alienware 17R4 Webroot SAC Beta on Mac El Capitan, 10.11.6 -Microsoft® Windows Insider MVP - Windows Security
    Dan
    Keymaster
    US

Baldrick: Hi Dan

How are you doing…good to hear from you.

Yup, noticed the fluctuating scan times which seem to have stablised at around 25 secs for me; that is up from an all time best of 8-9 secs…would be good to get back to that but it is no biggie.

Everything else is, from my perspective, looking good.

So have a relaxing weekend.

Respect, Baldrick

Very cool, thank you Baldrick, I hope you are doing well too!

Dan
    Keymaster
    US
    Thank you VecchioScarpone and Ssherjj for letting me know, what version of VS are you running?
    VecchioScarpone
    Participant
    AU
    Running 5.63 beta

"Today is yesterday's future - Carpe diem"

djg05
    Participant
    none
    Hi Dan

Since doing a full clean install of 5.63 it has been running smoothly here. Do have Brave Setup coming up in WLC but it can be accepted without problem.

David

Jasper The Rasper
    Participant
    GB
    5.63 is running well for me on this fully updated W10 machine.
    Webroot® SecureAnywhere® Complete Beta Tester v9.0.27.55 - VoodooShield v5.78 Beta - Glasswire Firewall Elite  - Microsoft Windows Insider MVP
    Ssherjj
    Participant
    US

Dan: Thank you VecchioScarpone and Ssherjj for letting me know, what version of VS are you running?

Sorry for the delay Dan! I was running VS 5.62 beta but I just noticed VS 5.63 beta and have just installed latest VS Beta… issue fixed!

Everything is working great so far! Thank you again Dan!!

Webroot® SecureAnywhere® Complete Beta Tester, VoodooShield Beta  VS 6.03 Beta- Glasswire Firewall Elite - Windows 10 Pro Workstation v1909, Alienware 17R4 Webroot SAC Beta on Mac El Capitan, 10.11.6 -Microsoft® Windows Insider MVP - Windows Security
    Dan
    Keymaster
    US
    Very cool, thank you guys for letting me know!  I am just finishing up 5.64 that should include everything you guys have mentioned, along with a couple of bug fixes that I received through email.

I am working with Mr.Gump to make sure his issue is solved, and once it is I will post 5.64, which should be good to go for public release.

Now that 5.0 is pretty much finished, there are some business related things that I need to focus on, but I will still check in everyday.

In a few weeks or so we can start figuring out what other new features or optimizations we should consider.  Obviously we do not want to bloat VS with unnecessary or useless features, but if there is something cool you guys think we should add then I am all ears ;).

Alex is going to refine the Web Management Console and WLC integration for SMB and enterprise, so that should be really cool.

Thank you guys, talk to you soon!

Viewing 15 replies - 796 through 810 (of 952 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.