VoodooShield 5.50

Forums VoodooShield Support Forum VoodooShield Releases VoodooShield 5.50

Viewing 15 replies - 781 through 795 (of 952 total)
  • Replies
    VecchioScarpone
    Participant
    AU
    Installed 5.52 beta over the top. Smooth sailing.👍

"Today is yesterday's future - Carpe diem"

boredog
    Participant
    none
    after installing the latest home insider build, 19564, voodoo fails to load.
    Dan
    Keymaster
    US
    Hey guys, this version should fix the PrivaZer and the cleaning of duplicates error, so it should work perfectly for everyone, but if not please let me know, thank you guys!

VS 5.63 beta
    https://voodooshield.com/Download/InstallVoodooShield563beta.exe
    SHA-256: 2261a89dbcd4d843c6b5e925b8b641a8ed8b0b3e82f6ae85b8f33f79439878ec

Dan
    Keymaster
    US

boredog: after installing the latest home insider build, 19564, voodoo fails to load.

Thank you for letting me know!  Have you tried to uninstall, reboot and reinstall?  Can you please send me your logs?

Krusty
    Participant
    AU

Dan: Hey guys

Looks good here so far, Dan!

Attachments:
    Gandalf
    Participant
    NL
    Yes, the PrivaZer issue is resolved.
    Baldrick
    Participant
    none
    Hi Dan

5.63 beta now installed over the top. As I never had a problem with VS when running PrivaZer all I can contribute to the discussion on this is that there has been no change as a result of installing the new beta. Which I suppose is a good thing.

Cheers, Baldrick

boredog
    Participant
    none
    Dan I installed 5.62 over top and it started working again.
    VecchioScarpone
    Participant
    AU
    5.63 over the top, no issues to report.

"Today is yesterday's future - Carpe diem"

simmerskool
    Participant
    none
    installed 5.63 over 5.62.  more or less ok but again I saw hangup at the finish “installing driver” — it had installed but it hung, had to logout sua, login as admin, logout as admin, login as sua, might have something to do with vm?, and all seems normal WLC scan is 6.ss  seconds. Not running privazer so can’t comment.
    Mr.GumP
    Participant
    none
    will my programs suffer any performance issues if they leave them un-whitelisted in the WhitelistCloud?

Are there any negative to leaving programs un-whitelisted in the WhitelistCloud?

thanks!

Krusty
    Participant
    AU

Mr.GumP: will my programs suffer any performance issues if they leave them un-whitelisted in the WhitelistCloud?

Are there any negative to leaving programs un-whitelisted in the WhitelistCloud?

thanks!

If you are using Windows Firewall and have the setting to create block rules, then those programs won’t be able to access the internet.  If that doesn’t bother you, or doesn’t apply, then no.  But if you aren’t keen on whitelisting files in WLC, why not just disable that feature?

Mr.GumP
    Participant
    none
    thank for your the excellent explanation. I will consider disabling WhitelistCloud.
    djg05
    Participant
    none

@djg05 and Mr.GumP, if you are still having this issues, please email me your DeveloperLog.log and DeveloperServiceLog.log.

Thank you guys, have a great weekend!

Hi Dan

Update. I tried installing 5.63 over the top and it would not do so. Tried uninstalling but did not work either. So did a clean install from Safe Mode. On reboot WLC responded almost immediately. Guessed you would have suggested this.

Remaining problem is that Sandboxie is challenged everytime.

David

• This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by djg05.
    djg05
    Participant
    none
    Forum problem – can’t seem to insert a quote properly. Doesn’t work like other forums.

Can someone point me please

David

Viewing 15 replies - 781 through 795 (of 952 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.