VoodooShield 5.50

Forums VoodooShield Support Forum VoodooShield Releases VoodooShield 5.50

Viewing 15 replies - 766 through 780 (of 914 total)
  • Replies
    Mr.GumP
    Participant
    none
    5.61 beta running like butta… Win 1064bt Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363
    Ssherjj
    Participant
    US
    Hi Dan!

Everything great here. I have sent the Logs your way.

Holler if you need anything else.

Sherry

ALIENWARE 17R4 Win 10 Workstation Pro x64 (1909)

Webroot® SecureAnywhere® Complete Beta Tester, VoodooShield Beta v5.75 Beta- Glasswire Firewall Elite - Windows 10 Pro Workstation v1909, Alienware 17R4 Webroot SAC Beta on Mac El Capitan, 10.11.6 -Microsoft® Windows Insider MVP - Windows Security
    Krusty
    Participant
    AU
    Hey Dan,

Logs from two machines sent.  Strange that both machines have two Developer Logs each.

Cheers,
    Dave

Dan
    Keymaster
    US
    Thank you guys, I took a quick look and will look a little closer later tonight.  So far there is nothing obvious in the logs, but what we can do in the next version is have VS log the items that it removes along with the reason the item was removed.  That should tell us exactly what we need to know.  Thanks again!
    djg05
    Participant
    none
    Hi Dan

Good to see you back refreshed.

I still have an issue with Sandboxie having to be allowed each time. Happens particularly with Slimjet browser

David

Krusty
    Participant
    AU
    Hi,

I signed into my VS account and found I had multiple copies of each machine listed again.

You may like to check your accounts as well.

Cheers!

djg05
    Participant
    none
    Thanks for that. Used to be a regular problem but haven’t looked in a while. Just checked and is only showing one m/c but no other data listed at all.

I was having problems with WLC when installing a program so disabled it. I re-enabled 2 days ago and it is still analysing 40 or so entries.

David

Mr.GumP
    Participant
    none
    5.61B is showing 1 unsafe item but I can not find it on the list.
    Dan
    Keymaster
    US
    Hey guys, sorry for the delay, this version has a few bug fixes and should fix the bug that most of you are experiencing with having to allow an item more than once, but if not please let me know!

VS 5.62 beta
    https://voodooshield.com/Download/InstallVoodooShield562beta.exe
    SHA-256: 19c0be7e18dc80b9a9aa576d9816ef7e5387027dd3d312b7fbbea3ed56a820b5

@djg05 and Mr.GumP, if you are still having this issues, please email me your DeveloperLog.log and DeveloperServiceLog.log.

Thank you guys, have a great weekend!

Gandalf
    Participant
    NL
    Thanks for the new version @Dan .

Have a great weekend!

Jasper The Rasper
    Participant
    none
    Thank you Dan.

Installed and no problems have shown up at all.

Webroot® SecureAnywhere® Complete Beta Tester v9.0.27.55 - VoodooShield v5.69 Beta - Glasswire Firewall Elite  - Microsoft Windows Insider MVP
    Gandalf
    Participant
    NL
    The issue that WhitelistCloud keeps on scanning after a cleaning session with PrivaZer has returned.
    No such issue with the previous beta 5.61.
    I have sent the logs to Dan.
    Ssherjj
    Participant
    US
    Thank you for the update Dan!

Have a great weekend!

Webroot® SecureAnywhere® Complete Beta Tester, VoodooShield Beta v5.75 Beta- Glasswire Firewall Elite - Windows 10 Pro Workstation v1909, Alienware 17R4 Webroot SAC Beta on Mac El Capitan, 10.11.6 -Microsoft® Windows Insider MVP - Windows Security
    Baldrick
    Participant
    none
    Hi Dan

Installed on main system & tablet…no issues so far…as one might expect. WIll keep you posted if anything turns up.

Have a great weekend.

Regards, Baldrick

simmerskool
    Participant
    none
    I usually have no problem installing new version over old version, but did have minor issue today installing 5.62 beta over 5.61 beta on win10_vm.  running sua, installed as admin, tried to close running 5.61 but seemed like it did not want to close, and the install of 5.62 did not finish normally and I saw that MsMpEng.exe was hogging lots of cpu power, ended up doing a forced restart and when it restarted 5.62 WAS installed.  seems to be running ok now.  that exe is related to windows defender, so VS was struggling with WD during this install… ???
    • This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by simmerskool.
Viewing 15 replies - 766 through 780 (of 914 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.