VoodooShield 5.50

Forums VoodooShield Support Forum VoodooShield Releases VoodooShield 5.50

Viewing 15 replies - 286 through 300 (of 952 total)
  • Replies
    Dan
    Keymaster
    US

Tarnak: “big wheels keep on turning keep on burning”

So, this it – nothing!!!!!

You probably should completely uninstall VS and click Yes when it asks if you want to delete the Settings and Logs.  Then reboot and install 554B.

Tarnak
    Participant
    I don’t think Dan, is particularly interested in my logs, per se .
    • This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by Tarnak. Reason: My post has crossed with Dan's ;)
    VecchioScarpone
    Participant
    AU

Tarnak: “big wheels keep on turning keep on burning”

So, this it – nothing!!!!!

Yes it is not just a couple of files like I had yesterday. Hence my suggestion you send logs to Dan.

"Today is yesterday's future - Carpe diem"

VecchioScarpone
    Participant
    AU
    OK Dan is taking over. Thanks.

Tarnak
    Participant

VecchioScarpone: OK Dan is taking over. Thanks.

Thankfully, yes.

I will do as he says, when I go and fresh install 5.54b.  But, I have to leave it for a few hours.

Have an appointment later on this morning with Count Dracula!  🙂 😉

Krusty
    Participant
    AU
    Scans seems to be taking longer in 5.54B on this machine.  About ~ 25 seconds give or take.
    Dan
    Keymaster
    US

Krusty: Scans seems to be taking longer in 5.54B on this machine.  About ~ 25 seconds give or take.

Oops, I forgot to mention that the snapshot scan now includes the temp folder cleanup and it also now takes a snapshot each time… then it does the snapshot scan.  I am playing around with it to see what is best… but yeah, it will take quite a bit longer with the cleanup and snapshot included.

VecchioScarpone
    Participant
    AU
    @ Tarnak just to make you fumes… I got back from the beach and installed 5.54b, whose  link I missed before.

@Dan
    , @Krusty

WLC scan taking average 15 sec. here,

Ssherjj
    Participant
    US
    Installed 5.54b over top and I have an average of 23 sec scans. But before installing VS 5.54b I reset my Whitelist without realizing Dan had put out a new update. Everything is all good and safe now and running sweetly!
    Webroot® SecureAnywhere® Complete Beta Tester, VoodooShield Beta  VS 6.03 Beta- Glasswire Firewall Elite - Windows 10 Pro Workstation v1909, Alienware 17R4 Webroot SAC Beta on Mac El Capitan, 10.11.6 -Microsoft® Windows Insider MVP - Windows Security
    simmerskool
    Participant
    none
    installed 5.54B_beta over the top.  WLC 1st scan 15 sec, 2d scan 13 sec, All safe no loopy spinning analysis here on win10_vm
    Tarnak
    Participant
    Just installed 5.54B fresh, but it has gone into spinning mode. No safe files, yet. It looks like it is no good for me.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by Tarnak. Reason: incorrect image
    Tarnak
    Participant
    How do I delete an image and/or the whole post?
    Tarnak
    Participant
    Something is wrong with my installation. I can’t exit VS, So, I tried using Task Manger, but no success. Then tried CMD – C:\Users\Owner>Taskkill /PID 4604 /F
    ERROR: The process with PID 4604 could not be terminated.
    Reason: Access is denied.

I  can’t uninstall VS unless I can terminate!!!!! VS is botched at the moment on my Surface Book laptop.

Tarnak
    Participant
    Tried Administrator CMD, next –  C:\WINDOWS\system32>Taskkill /PID 4604
    SUCCESS: Sent termination signal to the process with PID 4604

It says success, but nothing has changed. I can’t exit or terminate VS.late

It is  late, so I will see what happens, tomorrow.

Tarnak
    Participant
    After a failed  ‘System Restore’, a short time ago it had miraculously reverted to 5.54. I then managed to uninstall VS.  I think it is time for me leave this series of beta testing until developments  are further along.
Viewing 15 replies - 286 through 300 (of 952 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.