Transfer License to New Laptop?

Forums VoodooShield Support Forum General VoodooShield Discussions Transfer License to New Laptop?

Participant
    I am essentially decommissioning an old laptop that I have VS installed on.  I’m going to donate it.  I plan on uninstalling VS from this machine.  However, I am planning on installing VS on my new laptop.  Is there anything I need to do in management console?  (Which, I’ve never really used before.)  Also, is there anyway to transfer my license from the old laptop to the new?
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
    Dan
    Keymaster
    US

Alexhousek: I am essentially decommissioning an old laptop that I have VS installed on.  I’m going to donate it.  I plan on uninstalling VS from this machine.  However, I am planning on installing VS on my new laptop.  Is there anything I need to do in management console?  (Which, I’ve never really used before.)  Also, is there anyway to transfer my license from the old laptop to the new?

Sure, all you need to do is to remove the old device in the web management console, then register VS on your new laptop.  If you need an extra seat, just let me know, thank you!

Alexhousek
    Participant
    Everything worked great.  It was easy.  Thanks Dan.  I’m good to go.
    Dan
    Keymaster
    US

Alexhousek: Everything worked great.  It was easy.  Thanks Dan.  I’m good to go.

Very cool, thank you!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.