Registration Issues

Participant
    Evening All.

I used VS regularly in the good old days. Dan very generously provided a 2 year license when I beta tested early in the development and I purchased thereafter. Got a bit fed up with Windows and went to live in Linux land for a few years which I enjoy. I still dual boot with W10 but was considering going just with Linux so decided to have a’ use it or loose’ it period of W10 use. How my favorite apps work will play a big part in the decision making process.

Wanted therefore to have a look at VS but reluctant to renew license if I won’t use it long term so decided to try free. I can’t seem to register it though as it says the email is linked to a pro account and I should renew. Is it the case if you’ve used pro you can’t go back to free or am I doing someting stupid (again!)?

Thanks

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
    Dan
    Keymaster
    US
    Hey Chris, I think I found your VS account and added a couple of years to it.  Please try it and let me know.  If you need me to reset the password, please email me at support at voodooshield.com, thank you!
    chris1341
    Participant
    Thanks Dan, yeah you got the right registration details. Up and running. Looking forward to getting a look at the new features.

As always your support is much appreciated.

Chris

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.