My PRO registration is lost?

Forums VoodooShield Support Forum General VoodooShield Discussions My PRO registration is lost?

Participant
    US
    I registered for Pro version. Subscription thereto is good until November 24, 2020. When installing version 5.92beta, I entered correct e-mail address & password on the registration, by cut & paste, after which there was no confirmation. The registration form simply disappeared. I checked Settings > Register. It says I am using the free version. I tried again. No effect. Thus, I am unable to change any settings on version 5.92 beta.

I accessed Management Console. It shows my subscription is still valid.

I shall try installing the latest non-beta version & see if that fixes the issue.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
    bellgamin
    Participant
    US
    Okay, I went back to version 5.78. Same result. It still says I am running the free version even though I entered my email & password correctly & the registration process made no comments that the inputs were incorrect in any way.

Also, on the Settings > Register, the instructions say to click 2nd button after entering email & password. There are 2 black blocks on that page — with no lettering to identify them — so I assumed the second black block was the 2nd button & clicked it after entering email & password. It evidently worked but did not acknowledge my still valid Pro subscription.

It’s a bit frustrating. I am not happy that I am stuck on the free version. (sigh)

Dan
    Keymaster
    US
    Hmm, that is odd.  Have you tried to go to VoodooShield Settings, Register Tab and tied to reset your registration (it’s the big button near the bottom).  You might also try to delete your device in the web management console.  If neither of those work please email me, thank you!
    bellgamin
    Participant
    US
    I don’t know your email address so I emailed support that neither method worked. I will stay on 5.78 until this matter gets taken care of.
    • This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by bellgamin. Reason: clarity
    bellgamin
    Participant
    US
    Would it help if I re-subscribed for another year? I don’t mind if I lose 3 months of present subscription — VS is worth more to me than a few lost months.
    Dan
    Keymaster
    US
    Sorry, I am confused, does 5.78 work properly but the 5.92beta does not?  Please let me know and I will fix it, thank you!
    bellgamin
    Participant
    US
    I answered Dan’s question via email. He fixed everything just fine!
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.