Free one-year subscription to VoodooShield Pro!

Forums Community Announcements Free one-year subscription to VoodooShield Pro!

• This topic has 37 replies, 23 voices, and was last updated 11 months ago by gon.
    Keymaster
    US
    For a limited time… Simply sign up for VoodooForums and create two new “quality” forum topics or blog posts, then send me a message and you will receive one free year of VoodooShield Pro!
Viewing 7 replies - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Replies
    Dan
    Keymaster
    US

g33ky: I’ve tried your program before and it worked for me on auto settings. Thanks for the offer.

Please check your messages for the password, thank you guys!

Gandalf
    Participant
    NL
    Hope you got my message Dan. Still getting used to this forum.
    Chris W.
    Participant
    Hi Dan. Have had very good experience with this excellent program.  Thank you, it’s made my life noticeably simpler and much less stressful in a matter of a couple days.

Heard about it here: https://www.wilderssecurity.com/threads/voodooshield.313706/page-723#post-2865626

Have shared with many friends and co-workers, many more to come. All received well, not surprising!

Have five daughters (Yes, I typed that correctly, lol!)  with thousands of friends each on FB, Twitter, Snapchat and pretty much all the rest… Next stop!!! 🙂

Also, I downloaded mine from Bleeping’s link and don’t recall if there are language versions for the European countries, are there Italian, German and Dutch versions available to those locals? Some relatives who could put a good sized dent in some communities there and get a nice bump!

Thanks again, Dan. Excellent all around!

Chris W.

krabwin
    Participant
    Thank you for the giveaway.

I want it.

Good Luck!

uyar64
    Participant
    Hello Dan,
    Thank you for a free annual subscription to VoodooShield Pro.

greenhat
    Participant
    Hi Dan,

Greenhat here, long time VS free user and recently got one year subscription. Just found this forum last week and started chiming in . Would appreciate another year subscription, free if possible please? Thanks in advance!

gon
    Participant
    Hello.

Probably I’m not gonna qualify for this giveaway. But I would like to say that this is one of the best security apps that I’ve used so far. I was using the free version until last year, when I started to use the Pro, thanks to a giveaway. Though I can’t buy a licence right now and I’m not a security expert (faaaar from that) I would like to help to make Voodoo the best app in the market.

Happy new year!!

Viewing 7 replies - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.