Reply To: VoodooShield 5.50

Forums VoodooShield Support Forum VoodooShield Releases VoodooShield 5.50 Reply To: VoodooShield 5.50

gorblimey
    Participant
    none

GrDukeMalden: Okay, I simply cannot quote another post when I reply in this thread. I tried three times, fiddling with my extensions.

Ummmm.  I’d like to blame your browser, but I don’t know what you use.  I assume it would be IE/Edge given you have Sandboxie, but…

Do you always browse in a sandbox?  It is possible the scripting for the quote feature may get lost trying to negotiate that obstacle.

My system has no sandbox…  Actually, Oracle Java has an automatic sandbox, it says, but I never know if it’s in use or not.  I thought my Win 7 had a sandbox, but apparently M$ didn’t hand those out until W8.

This is being posted through K-Meleon browser, now a Goanna fork from Pale Moon, but still using Windows APIs for the shell.  I have no extensions at the moment, and things like adblock etc will probably have no place in my system.

Dare I assume you also use Win 10?  That seems to have a number of performance oddities 🙁

Understanding the scope of the problem is the first step on the path to true panic. [Florence Ambrose, "Freefall"]