Reply To: VoodooShield 5.50

Forums VoodooShield Support Forum VoodooShield Releases VoodooShield 5.50 Reply To: VoodooShield 5.50

Baldrick
    Participant
    none

djg05:

“Thank you David and Geri… I have isolated Geri’s issue, it is an easy fix.  David, can you send me a link the app you are downloading, or tell me how to download it?”

Hi Dan

Here is the d/l link. You do not have to pay anything.

This is the reply I received from the developers which I hope helps.

“Dear David,
    This error relates to a 3rd party program interfering with Home Accountz. Most often it’s anti-virus software or a firewall on your computer which is stopping Home Accountz from ‘talking’ to our server.

Please ensure your anti-virus/firewall software is not scanning the Home Accountz.exe and the AccountzData folder (which stores your file). This is because the file is a live database and every transaction you make will then be flagged as a change that needs scanning to check it’safe”

David

Hi djg05

Just seen your posts on this and am soimewhat mystified as I am an Accountz software user (have been for some 8 years now) and in fact was running the app this weekend, as I do most weeks…and absolutely no issue with 5.60 installed…WLC works fine & Accountz works fine.

So go figure? Perhaops by comparing logs from both oiur installations Dan can work out why works for me and not for you?

Regards, Baldrick