Reply To: VoodooShield 5.50

Forums VoodooShield Support Forum VoodooShield Releases VoodooShield 5.50 Reply To: VoodooShield 5.50

Dan
    Keymaster
    US
    Hey Guys, just a quick update to let you know how things are going… I was a little worried about this update, but it looks like we are in the clear ;).  So far only one minor and odd Firefox issue has been reported, but should not have anything to do with the transition from 5.02 to 5.55, and should be a quick fix once we can reproduce the bug.  Other than that, everything went pretty much perfectly, so I wanted to say thank you guys again for all of your help, I really appreciate it!

BTW, the quick thing that I added was a half a line of code that I forgot… it had to do with populating the WLC list in the WLC tab.

Boy, I am happy that I spent a lot of time on the WLC analysis machines and made sure they were stable before we released 5.55, because they are going absolutely nuts right now with new analysis events, but they are holding steady ;).

Hopefully I will be able to catch up on the posts I missed and respond to the ones that I needed to respond to.  Now that the majority of my work is out of the way, Alex will be able to integrate WLC into the Web Management Console… which is really where WLC is going to shine… that was the whole point of WLC from the very beginning.  Basically so that SMB and enterprise customers can tell at a glance that only Safe files are running on their endpoints and networks.  WLC is also great for us security enthusiasts, but novice and average users will not utilize the advanced features all that much… but they will benefit from the basic features.

Anyway, thanks again, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!