Reply To: VoodooShield 5.50

Forums VoodooShield Support Forum VoodooShield Releases VoodooShield 5.50 Reply To: VoodooShield 5.50

Dan
    Keymaster
    US
    Edit: I forgot to mention that I moved the snapshot scan code to the gui, so when you experience the bug, the gui might crash, but it will log the error so we will be able to find out why this is happening.

Hey guys, thank you for emailing me your logs and databases… here is kind of a test version for anyone who was having issues with VS. If you are running 5.54F and it is working for you, you can upgrade just to test if you want, but this version is mainly to help figure out these last couple of bugs.

For the people who have had issues…

1. Please uninstall VS, and choose YES when it asks if you want to delete your settings and logs.
    2. Reboot the computer
    3. Install VS from the link below

There is a 50% chance that this version will fix the issues, but if not, I added some logging that should tell us exactly where the issue is and it should be a quick fix. So if you still have issues, please just send me your DeveloperLog.log… I do not need the DeveloperServiceLog.log or the whitelist.db

VS 5.54G beta
    https://voodooshield.com/Download/InstallVoodooShield554Gbeta.exe
    SHA-256: 60efd004a377393d69583abbfefdc7f6c7deef28893df832e9dedbf50e6baba7

Thank you guys!

• This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by Dan.
    • This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by Dan.