Reply To: VoodooShield 5.50

Forums VoodooShield Support Forum VoodooShield Releases VoodooShield 5.50 Reply To: VoodooShield 5.50

Dan
    Keymaster
    US

VecchioScarpone:

Dan: Thanks again for all of your help, I really appreciate it… it looks like we are out of the woods!  I will catch up on the other posts asap… but real quick, since MRT is over the 100mb limit for upload, so it defaults to Not Safe.  I will try to make the limit 500mb or so this weekend.

Thanks Dan. The world will still be there on Monday and you deserve a break.

Hehehe, actually writing code is very relaxing to me… it is like my version of a crossword puzzle ;).  The only time I get stressed is when there are bugs that are a PITA for our beta testers.  We do not have to add sophisticated features like WLC, but I would bet that looking back, most people are quite happy that we did so ;).  I mean, it is one thing to say “Your computer is safe”… meaning malware was not found.  But it is an entirely different thing when WLC tells you “All Safe”… meaning only known safe files are running on your system.  These are seriously two very different things, and I am happy that we all stuck with it and made it through ;).  So thank you guys!

BTW, I spend a ridiculous amount of time at the park with Gracie and do other fun and relaxing stuff all the time.  But yeah, everyone needs to take a break from tech every once in a while ;).